If you live in the US, you can find some good prices on Iroshizuku inks from certain sellers on Amazon.com.
All of the following are 50ml bottles. Each one is in stock (as of time of this posting), includes free Prime shipping, and ships from the US, so you won’t be waiting for the slow boat from Japan to bring your goodies to you.
- Tsuki-Yo, Moonlight, Teal – $16.90
- Kiri-same Misty Rain (Gray) – $16.71
- Kosumosu Fall Cherry Blossom (Pink) – $16.37
- Tsutsuji Azalea (Magenta) – $16.97
- Fuyu-syogun Winter Shogun (Light Cool Gray) – $17.49
- Asa-gao Morning Glory (Vivid Purplish Blue) – $17.96
- Tsuyu-kusa Dayflower (Blue) – $17.50
- Chiku-rin Bamboo Forest (Yellow Green) – $17.80
- Ina-ho Rice Ear (Ochre) – $17.95
- Take-sumi (Gray Black) – $18.75
- Yama Budo Wild Grapes (Bordeaux) – $18.40
- Shin-kai Deep Sea (Blue Gray) – $18.49
- Ama-iro Sky Color (Sky Blue) – $18.26
- Shin-ryoku Deep Green (Deep Green) – $18.99
- Ku-jaku Peacock (Deep Turquoise Blue) – $18.19
- Momiji Autumn Leaves (Crimson) – $18.44
- Tsukushi Horsetail Plant (Reddish Brown) – $18.40
- Ajisai Hydrangea (Purple Blue) – $18.03
- Fuyu-gaki Persimmon (Vermilion Red Orange) – $18.45
- Yama-guri Wild Chestnut (Dark Brown) – $18.50
This is a great way to stock up on your favorites, or fill out the missing colors in your ink collection.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Any proceeds received will go directly to purchasing a paid hosting plan for this blog from WordPress.