Some links to the like-minded:
- Attack of the Clones: Jinhao 922 & Delike New Moon (via Nib & Muck)
- Warnings about the Jinhao 992/922 aside, Laura is enjoying hers, and she also discusses another pen, the Delike New Moon — if Chinese knock-off pens are your thing.
- Nemosine Singularity Stub Nib Fountain Pen Review (via The Pen Addict)
- Kaweco Ice Sport Black Fountain Pen Review (via The Pencilcase Blog)
- Nib Newbs! Jason and Kim discuss the TWSBI Eco (via Anderson Pens)
- I don’t usually bother with videos, but these two have a nice rapport, and they’re discussing one of the most economical pens around.
- Ask The Desk: Platinum Carbon Ink & Student Pens (via The Well-Appointed Desk)
- Ana tackles a question about the Platinum Preppy, and suggests some non-fountain pens for poor students.
- a simple DIY leather case (via Bleistift)
- A simple design for a leather case for a pencil sharpener. This could easily be modified to make a case to protect other things.
And in the midst of all this plastic crackery hubbub, I posted my experiences with the Daiso $1.50 fountain pen.