Some links to the like-minded:
- My Favorite, and Least Favorite, Starter Fountain Pens (via Fountain Pen Follies)
- Laura discusses some common “starter pens,” and her opinions are very similar to my own.
- A peek at the Perkeo; first impressions of the new Kaweco cartridge pen (via rupertarzeian.com)
- Introducing Nemosine Inks! (via Goulet Pens)
- Nemosine is releasing their own line of ink, and the prices look good.
- Taroko Design A5 Notebook (via 7thedaniel)
- For my friends in the UK, here’s a reasonably-priced way to get your ink-stained mitts on some Tomoe River paper. (Now that I’m traveling to Europe more, do I need to start smuggling bringing over some Seven Seas notebooks with me or what?)
- Review: Yoobi Journal (via Comfortable Shoes Studio)
- A hardbound notebook that lays flat and can be had for as little as $3, with a donation to schools for every notebook sold? If you’re not that picky about your paper, this could be a winner.
In other news, I’ve started posting economical links to this magazine on Flipboard as I find them.