Some links to the like-minded:
- Hero 366 Fountain Pen Review (via Scribble Jot)
- Notebook Review: Rosetta Notes (via The Well-Appointed Desk)
- Are these the budget-friendly, fountain pen-friendly pocket notebooks of our dreams?
- Notebook Review: FlipFlop Pocket Notebooks (via The Well-Appointed Desk)
- Flip Flopping: Say Nice Things Flip Flop Notebook Review (via Nib & Muck)
- Are these the budget-friendly, fountain pen-friendly, dot grid AND ruling-friendly pocket notebooks of a British subject’s dreams?
- How to make bookmarks (via Lady Falcon Travelers)
- Here’s a DIY guide to making leather tabbed bookmarks suitable for use in a Traveler’s (or similar) Notebook.
- Pens & Chemistry – Materials (via The Pencilcase Blog)
- A deep, very deep, dive into the chemistry behind the materials from which our beloved fountain pens are made. I grade this post an A+.