Bit of a quiet week, but here are a few links to the like-minded:
- Back-to-School Sale Composition Book Round Up (via Comfortable Shoes Studio)
- Review: Staples Number 84 Rubber Bands (via Comfortable Shoes Studio)
- It’s back to school season in the US, so it’s a great time to stock up on essentials like notebooks and office supplies. Comfortable Shoes Studio did a nice round-up of some inexpensive composition books, and offers an alternative for those of us who would never pay $6 for 12 rubber bands.
- Nib Newbs Review the Faber-Castell Loom (via Anderson Pens)
- The Nib Newbs are back with a review of the Faber-Castell Loom, which is a well-regarded entry level pen.
- Nataraj Glow Pencil Review (via Lead Fast)