I’m off to ride my motorbike into the wilderness for a weekend of camping, but before I go, here are some links to the like-minded:
- Suspicious Sellers (via Bleistift)
- If a price seems too good to be true, it probably is. I like cheap pens, but even I know better than to think I can score a Pelikan M800 for 8 quid. Don’t fall for these scams.
- Platignum Again (via Goodwriterspens)
- Even economical pens can survive to become vintage.
- The size of ink bottles (via The Ink Smudge)
- THIS. (aka “Why my ink collection is mostly made up of samples.”)
- Back-to-School Sale Composition Book Round Up Part 2 (via Comfortable Shoes Studio)
- Who knew there were so many brands of composition notebooks?