So I guess Herbin has a new ink coming out? Perhaps you’ve heard of it.
Anyway. Here are some links to the like-minded:
- Kaweco Perkeo Fountain Pen Review (via The Pencilcase Blog)
- Fountain Pen Review: Kaweco Perkeos (via The Well-Appointed Desk)
- A couple reviews of Kaweco’s new entry-level pen. I might have to pick one of these up for science.
- Pen Review: Faber-Castell Loom fountain pen (via Nibspotter)
- That new gunmetal grey colorway is tempting me.
- If You’ve Ever Wanted To Try A Pilot Kaküno (via Inkophile)
- Ten bucks will get you a Pilot Kaküno and a smiley-face nib.
- At The Beginning, Is It Better To Have A Variety of Inks or Pens? (via Goulet Pens)
- I don’t always agree with the advice offered on the Goulet Blog but I do agree with this post.
- The extraction of lever-filler pressure bars (via David Nishimura)
- I’ve been fixing up a few lever filler pens and this post on extracting pressure bars appeared at just the right time.