I’m back from my travels and still catching up on things, but here are some links to the like-minded:
- The New Wing Sung(s), Explained (via FrankUnderwater)
- I’m not a huge fan of knockoff clone pens, but it seems there’s more to the Wing Sung story than I assumed. Excited to see someone using the brand to produce some interesting “new-old” pens like the 618.
- Wing Sung 618 (via 7heDaniel)
- Speaking of the Wing Sung 618, here’s a review. (Am I helpful or what!)
- First impressions: Kaweco Perkeo (via UK Fountain Pens)
- Kaweco Perkeo (via Inkdependence!)
- The Kaweco Perkeo (via The Poor Penman)
- Check out these reviews of Kaweco’s recent shot across the Lamy Safari’s bow.
…aaaannnd, I almost forgot: tonight is the Pelikan Hub! If you’re attending the hub in PDX, I will definitely see you there.