Here are some links to the shark-minded…
- monteverde monza / jinhao 992 (via winter sharks)
- Read this before buying a Monteverde Monza. Asking $16 for a rebranded Jinhao 992 is pretty damn shady.
- Jinhao 992 (modified!) (via flex & other follies)
- Speaking of the 992, if you can get past its fragility, its ridiculously low price makes it a good pen to practice your nib grinds on.
- review: twsbi eco (via winter sharks)
- winter sharks was on a roll this week with the good content, like this review of the TWSBI Eco.
- Monami Olika Fountain Pen Review (via The Poor Penman)
- A nice review of a pen I’ve never heard of before.
- Nib Newbs! Pilot Plumix (via Anderson Pens)
- Jason and Kim get fancy with a stub Pilot Plumix.
- Jinhao 993 – ‘The Shark Pen’ (via 7heDaniel)
- If you like Shark Week, you’ll love this pen.