Here are some links to the like-minded:
View this post on Instagram
TWSBI ECO-T BLUE will be coming Nov. 27th. It has a more pronounced grip area to help with learning correct writing posture for kids, new enthusiasts, and anyone who likes a little bit more structure to the grip area. Cap and end cap also has a rotary triangular shape. #twsbi #twsbiart #ecot #twsbiecot #fountainpen #fountainpens
In an interesting lateral move by TWSBI, they’re releasing a version of the ECO with an even more triangular shape to its section. Fans of shaped sections rejoice!
- Wing Sung | 698 (via Her Nibs)
- A Review of the Wing Sung 698 clear piston filling fountain pen (via Write eXperience)
- Two reviews of the Wing Sung 698. I have one sitting on my desk, uninked, because I have too many pens. But I’m looking forward to trying it.
- A quick look at the Parker Reflex fountain pen (via rupertarzeian.com)
- five months with the stalogy 365 a6 notebook (via Winter Sharks)
- A less-expensive alternative to the Hobonichi Techo.
- Wancher Penfolium 13 Pen Portfolio: A Review (via The Pen Addict)
- Apparently Wancher outright stole the design for this case from Franklin-Christoph, after having been contracted to produce F-C’s original Penvelope. I’ll be crossing Wancher off my list of companies to support.