Here are some links to the like-minded…
- The Ultimate Guidebook for Chinese Pens (via Frank Underwater)
- Exactly what it says on the tin. Frank knocks it out of the park with this comprehensive guide to Chinese pen manufacturers. A must read if you are interested in Chinese pens!
- Initial Impressions: Wing Sung 618 and Wing Sung 698 Piston Fillers (via The Gentleman Stationer)
- The Gentleman Stationer finally dips a toe into the seedy underbelly economically sensible part of the fountain pen pool. Come on in, the water’s fine! 😛
- Fountain Pen Revolution Himalaya | Fountain Pen Review (via Pen Habit)
- Swirly plastic pens from India, with modern “flex”.
- Buying a New Pen: Some Decision-Making Tools (via Writing For Pain and Pleasure)
- Some great tips here, especially if you’re thinking about buying a pen that costs more than a latté.
- Renovating A Brass Delike Alpha (via The Indian Marmalade Company)
- I’m not a fan of this Kaweco Sport clone, but I do love the DIY ethos shown here in hacking one.
- Maruman Reccer Memo Pad Review (via The Pen Addict)
- This looks like a nice pocket notebook with excellent paper.
- Berlin Notebook assaulted! (via Fountain Pen Inks & Bleach)
- I’ve heard good things about these inexpensive, but fountain pen-friendly pocket notebooks, and it looks like they can handle almost anything you throw at them.
- Krishna The Earth (via Wondernaut)
- A non-IG ink with IG-like properties. Curious stuff!