Here are some links to the like-minded:
- Pilot Petits: Mini but Mighty (via Fountain Pen Follies)
- I found one of these in my Christmas stocking but haven’t had a chance to try it yet.
- PenBBS – a review of a beautiful and inexpensive acrylic fountain pen (via Write eXperience)
- I’m seeing more Chinese pens enter the market in the $30 price range — could this be a sign of an upwards price correction, or are these just “premium” offerings?
- My Old Faithful! Diamine Majestic Blue (via Fountain PenArchy)
- READ THE TASTING NOTES. (Also: pics or it didn’t happen!)
- Ink Price Evolution (Japan 2005-2018) (via Crónicas Estilográficas)
- This makes me glad I never got into Sailor inks.