I haven’t been feeling well the past few days, so I’m behind in both my reading and my writing. Most of Europe turned into an icebox this week — snow fell in Rome! — and over two feet (61cm) of the white stuff fell in this part of Bulgaria.
Fortunately, the Bulgarians administer rakia (aka homemade rocket fuel) as a cure-all and a restorative, so I’ve been staying very warm indeed!
Anyway, here are some links to the like-minded…
- KACO SKY II FOUNTAIN PEN REVIEW (via Frank Underwater)
- Makrolon and a black Schmidt nib for $11.
- Faber-Castell WritINK Fountain Pen Review (via Gourmet Pens)
- Faber-Castell nibs are highly regarded, so this might be an inexpensive way to get your mitts on one.
- Maruman 3Feet Notepad – A7 (via The Passionate Penman)
- A cute little notepad with fountain pen-friendly paper.
- A warning about pens in ultrasonic cleaners (via David Nishimura at Vintage Pen News)
- Something to be aware of if you use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean your pens and pen parts.
- Kokuyo Harinacs Stapleless Staplers (via Bleistift)
- Cool and clever. I want one.