Here are some links to the like-minded…
- Nothing wrong there is, in being small and green: The Pilot 78G
- Is there Anything New to Say About the Pilot Metropolitan? (via Writing for Pain and Pleasure)
- Could these two be considered titans of the economical pen world?
- The Moonman M2 (via The Indian Marmalade Company)
- I’ve been seeing this pen all over the pen blogosphere lately.
- Italix Deacon’s Doodle fountain pen review (via United Inkdom)
- A meta-review of the Italix Deacon’s Doodle, a pen with an odd name but a sweet price.
- The Parker Urban (via The Pen Boffin)
- Dangerous Pencils and Fountain Pens (via bleistift)
- We discussed airplane friendly fountain pens earlier this week, but memm brings us a story about a fountain pen being used in a rather unfriendly way.