Am I the only one who can’t believe it’s almost May already? Anyway, here are some links to the like-minded…
- review: penbbs 309 (via winter sharks)
- I haven’t wanted a pen in a long time, but I want one of these.
- Pen Review: The TWSBI Diamond Mini (AL Gold Model) (via The Gentleman Stationer)
- The TWSBI Diamond Mini is one of the best deals in fountain pendom.
- Jinhao 992 (reprise) (via goodwriterspens)
- goodwriterspens posted a long-term update to her Jinhao 992 review.
- The Muji Fountain Pen (via The Pen Boffin)
- Someone send me one of these to review.
- Quick Look: Lamy Safari All Black & Al-Star Vibrant Pink Special Editions! (via The Pencilcase Blog)
- Meh. (To the pens, not the post, which has pretty pictures of meh pens.)
- Pure Pens Llanberis Slate
- Pure Pens Saltire (via 7heDaniel)
- A couple of reviews of some inexpensive ink.